ValueLine 60" Recessed Electric Fireplace TouchStone
Limited offer, until stock runs out.
The ValueLine 60 inch fireplace combines a great price with all the features you're looking for in an electric fireplace. This model offers some great new features, including 10 color flame, 10 color log set or crystal hearth, touchscreen display and built in thermostat. The ValueLine 60 ships with both a log and crystal flame-set, which changes color depending on your setting. So you get more options for the view of your hearth. The heat on The ValueLine series comes from the bottom face of the fireplace, so the fireplace can be placed in a recessed installation. Touchstone offers installation instructions and support with this fireplace. The 10-color flame-set gives you the control to match the flame with your room color palette.
- 10 Stunning Flame Colors, including variable log/crystal color
- Ships with log and crystal hearth options
- Yes, it has heat. Built in thermostat for settings between 62° - 86°F
- Touch control panel and IR remote control
- Frontal location of heating vent allows for in-wall recess
- Exceptional Value: Price includes shipping
- Built-in Thermostat for setting between 62 and 86 degrees F
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Programmable auto-off timer
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Fireplace dimensions: 60" wide x 20" high x 5" deep
- Shipping dimensions: 64.5" wide x 24.5" high x 8.5" deep
- Viewable flame area: 47" wide x 9.5" high
- Firebox/Recessed dimension: 50.5" wide x16.875" high x 4.55" deep
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Watts: 650 to 1300 Watts
- Light Source: LED
- Control Panel: Touchscreen with IR Remote
- Flame Colors: 10 (variable)
- Log or Crystal Colors: 10 (variable)
- Frame color: Black
- Part number: 80018
- BTU's: 5,118
- Voltage: 120v/60Hz
- Amperes: 11 and up
Combining the variable colors of the flame with the colors in the log/crystal hearth, The ValueLine 60 delivers a unique flame experience. Like most Touchstone fireplaces, the flames are so realistic some of your friends will think it is a gas fireplace. The touchscreen display just requires a tap to customize the color of the log/crystal set and flame, so you can match the fireplace to any room setting or mood.Heat Info
The ValueLine 60 features a built-in thermostat for setting your room heat between 62 and 86 degrees. The (650 - 1300 Watt) heater is perfect for taking the edge off a cool summer evening or warming up a basement a few degrees. (Please note, Touchstone doesn't recommend this fireplace as a primary or solo heat source for a room.) The heat comes from the bottom of the front of the fireplace, so it can be used in a recessed setting.Product Warranty:
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
|Product Weight||64 lbs|
Order today and be confident that you will receive your order quickly and easily. In general, heavier Fireplaces and Heating Equipment ship within 3-5 business days and are delivered via freight and curbside. Smaller items that ship non-freight are delivered to your door, like regular Fedex/UPS shipments.
Most packages arrive within a week of shipment. Place your order today and leave the rest to us!
The shipping cost for 2nd Day Air is $135 for all non-freight heating equipment products, and $185 for non-freight Overnight Delivery. You can choose either of these shipping options during your checkout. The best way to get your item quickly is to order online today.
Heavy freight items, such as Fireplaces and Patio Heaters, can only be shipped truckline/freight and cannot be rushed as they travel by 18-wheeler trucks.
Order today and get your order or Fireplace in a few days!
Most custom products (Fireplaces) are made to order and take 7-14 business days to build. This includes custom colors and upholstery.
If you require inside delivery, please let us know in the notes section when ordering or email us afterwards for a White Glove Delivery quote.
Freight shipments are free to commercial addresses only. All residential addresses incur an additional $100 fee due to the stricter carrier insurance requirements.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, our customer service department can arrange a return authorization within 14-30 days, depending on the manufacturer. Please note:
- Customized or upgraded order/products are non-refundable.
- Used products are non-refundable
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions and please review our return policy on damaged items below.
All products that are custom-made, which includes all Fireplaces and Firepits with custom finishes, custom widths and options, premium colors, and leather upholstery are not cancelable or refundable as they are made to order.
Once the manufacturer begins building your product, they have invested in the resources required to build it and cannot cancel the order, nor provide a refund if you choose to cancel.
If your order/box appears to have gotten damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately.
- Make a note of the damage when you sign for the package.
- Take photos of the damaged item and email us at support@DecoBlaze.com.
- Report concealed damage within calendar 5 days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Immediately report any shortage of boxes--the number of boxes will be shown on the delivery receipt which you sign.
- Do not discard either the packaging or the item under any circumstance.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
We will do our best to expedite a replacement unit/parts to you at no cost. All approved returns need to be issued an RMA number (return authorization number) before being shipped back.
Failure to follow the above procedures or to note damage on the delivery receipt will nullify all shipping insurance and our ability to refund or replace your product. No exceptions.
The fastest and easiest way to cancel an order is to reply to the instant order confirmation you received when you place your order online. Cancellations must be submitted prior to the item shipping, otherwise you will be responsible for all shipping charges and any manufacturer restocking fee.
Please also review exclusions for custom-made orders under "Are custom-made items refundable?"
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, our customer service department can arrange a return authorization within 15 days of the receipt of your merchandise.
- The product must be returned in new condition in the original boxes with all the paperwork for refunds, credit, or exchange.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- If you received a free shipping promotion when ordering, the full shipping amount will be deducted when getting a refund or exchange.
- Some companies allow exchanges only within the return periods (see Absolute Satisfaction Return Policy above, or if you are unsure, please contact us prior to ordering).
Please email us for more information.
Restocking fees vary based on the manufacturer (15-35%). Please reach out to us before placing an order and we will inform you of any restocking fees by manufacturer or brand.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions you might have.
Thank you for choosing Deco Blaze today!