6 Pack of SMART FUEL
Limited offer, until stock runs out.
We have done the research for you and we have found the safest, and most economical fuel for your use in ethanol fireplaces. We recommend you use the brands we have available on our website for sale, however if you choose to purchase another brand, it MUST be made for ventless bio-ethanol fireplaces and you MUST be sure to read all instructions and warnings on any fuel you decide to use as well as the fireplace instructions and warnings. Make sure when purchase fuel you see the chart above to purchase the correct kinds of fuel.
- Bio-Ethanol Liquid Or Gel Fuels for Ventless Fireplaces. Each fireplace has a specific fuel it must use.
- Never use any other kind of fuel as a substitute other than the fireplaces proper intended fuel.
BE SURE TO READ ALL THE SAFETY WARNINGS BELOW!
The appropriate fuel for each Anywhere Fireplace and Garden Torch model differs. Some use liquid fuel made specifically for ventless fireplaces, others use gel fuel cans and the torches use citronella fuel. They cannot be interchanged and it is important to follow the chart below to know the correct type of fuel to use:
NOW OFFERING SMARTFUEL with SAFETY POUR Technology
SMARTFUEL features flame arrestor in the neck of the bottle to provide additional safety against possible flash-fire when transferring fuel from the bottle into the fireplace reservoir.
SMARTFUEL is ‘Planet-Friendly and suitable for use indoors or outdoors, as no harmful fumes are generated when burning – only small amounts of CO2 and Water Vapor… no soot, no smoke, no smell, and no residue. The only recycled ethanol fuel available, making it the world’s ‘Greenest Choice Ethanol
SMARTFUEL contains BITR, a bitterant to prevent accidental ingestion by children and small animals.
SMARTFUEL is Laboratory Tested and Certified for both it’s SAFETY POUR technology, and it’s clean, toxic free exhaust for indoor burning… providing consumer ‘peace of mind’. Laboratory Certification & MSDS are available online.
SMARTFUEL is Made in the USA.
SMARTFUEL: YOUR SAFETY IS OUR FIRST CONCERN.
- Never pour fuel into a lit fire or into a burner that is near a source of ignition.
- Never pour fuel onto hot surfaces. Allow burners to cool at least
15-20 minutes (cool to the touch) before refilling.
- Store SMARTFUEL in a cool place, away from direct sunlight or heat source.
- Never let children handle fuel or operate fireplace or burner.
- Always read & follow manufacturers operating and safety instructions prior to use in addition to all instructions and warnings that accompanied your fireplace.
- We do our best to ensure your safety by delivering our fuel in the safest possible package while providing as much safety information as possible; on the label and on our website. But in the end, it is You, the User, that must use this dangerous fuel in a safe and responsible manner. Be very cautious and use common sense.
- Failure to follow safety instructions may lead to serious injury or death.
While the flame provided by burning the fuel is highly decorative and beautiful, it also is efficient in providing heat however it cannot be recommended or considered as a main heat source.
- Due to the ventless nature of the fireplaces themselves; no heat is lost up the flu or vent. Depending upon the size of the fireplace, the fire can provide up to 8,500 BTU/hour of heating energy. This is enough energy to heat approximately 375 sq ft of living space.
- One quart of fuel will burn up to 5 hours dependent upon the fireplace size and adjustment of the opening of the lid over the flame
- Each bottle will produce 21,000 BTU, so depending on how you adjust the damper on your burner you can adjust burn time and heat output.
- Ethanol Fuel and fireplace should ONLY be handled BY ADULTS. Keep children at a safe distance and never let them operate the fireplace and fuel.
- DO NOT allow children or pets near fireplace when burning.
- To insure safe use, you must carefully read and adhere to ALL of the manufacturer’s instructions. These instructions should be kept for reference for as long as you own the fireplace and should be provided to anyone planning to use this ethanol fireplace.
- NEVER OPEN FUEL BOTTLE NEAR OPEN FLAME. A DANGEROUS FIRE FLASH COULD RESULT.
- NEVER overfill your fuel reservoir. NEVER fill fuel reservoir more than ¾ full.
- NEVER REFILL THE FUEL RESERVOIR WHILE THE FLAME IS BURNING OR UNIT IS HOT. Be sure fuel reservoir has cooled down for 15 minutes before attempting to add more fuel.
- After filling your fireplace, be sure to replace bottle top and remove bottle from area of the fireplace before lighting the fireplace. D0 NOT touch while burning or immediately after burning.
- CLEAN UP ANY FUEL THAT MAY HAVE SPILLED and make sure any surface moisture from spillage is gone or has evaporated before lighting.
- Only use an extended lighter or long match to ignite. Never attempt to ignite with any other device.
- Never store Ethanol Fuel in direct sunlight, or allow fuel to become heated. Always keep it in a dry cool area and store fuel a safe distance from fireplace, away from children. Keep fuel container closed.
- When first lit, the flame may be nearly invisible. The same happens just before fuel runs out. At all times, be certain that fire is out before refueling. To be safe, always double check that no flame is present before refilling by closing lid or placing snuffer lid on top of fuel reservoir for at least one minute.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING FIREPLACE UNATTENDED.
- Never attempt to move the fireplace while it is lit (burning) or is still hot.
- Never place any objects in the fireplace or near the flame (flammable or non-flammable).
- KEEP FLAMMABLE OBJECTS AT LEAST 4 FT AWAY FROM FIREPLACE WHILE LIT OR HOT.
- Use only ethanol fuel made specifically for fireplaces. See www.anywherefireplace.com for recommended fuels. Burning common alcohol found in drug stores and home improvement stores is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. Their emissions are toxic and not safe to inhale indoors or even outdoors.
- ALWAYS READ FUEL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS provided by fuel manufacturer.
First Aid Measures
- Eyes: Immediately flush affected area with plenty of cool water. Flush eyes for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Skin: Rinse exposed area well with water and wash with soap. If irritation persists, consult a physician or dermatologist.
- Ingestion: If victim is conscious and able to swallow, have victim drink water or milk to dilute. Never give anything by mouth if victim is unconscious or convulsing. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
- Inhalation: Immediately move victim into fresh air. In case of breathing difficulties, administer artificial respiration. If there is no immediate improvement, seek medical assistance.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER READING THESE SAFETY WARNINGS, DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT
SMARTFUELTM is suitable for use indoors or outdoors, as no harmful fumes are generated when burning - only small amounts of CO2 and Water Vapor... no soot, smoke, smell, or residue. SMARTFUELTM contains BITRTM, a bitterant to prevent accidental ingestion by children and small animals. SMARTFUELTM is Laboratory Tested and Certified for both it's SAFETY POURTM technology, and it's clean, toxic free exhaust for indoor burning... providing consumer 'peace of mind'. Laboratory Certification & MSDS are available online. SMARTFUELTM features an exclusive patent-pending Safety PourTM technology. Provides the safest possible flash-free transfer of fuel from the bottle into the fireplace reservoir. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE PLASTIC FLAME ARRESTOR FROM THE BOTTLE. It is there for your safety! It prevents the possibility of a potential flash fire or explosion if there is a spark or flame in proximity of the bottle. Removing this flame arrestor creates a dangerous situation that can result in property damage, injury or even death. DO NOT REMOVE. We do our utmost to protect you - the consumer. When used following the instructions on the bottle, burning ethanol can be a safe and rewarding experience. -Never let young children (under 16) refuel an ethanol device. -Never pour ethanol onto a burning flame or ember. -Allow burners to cool at least 15-20 minutes (cool to the touch) before refilling. -Keep bottle away from open flames, electrical sparks, and high temperatures. -Treat ethanol with the same respect you would treat gasoline fuel. -Always read & follow manufacturers operating and safety instructions prior to use and ALL warnings on the bottle of Smart Fuel. If you have questions, visit our website for further safety information: http://luminaproducts.com/safety/ PLEASE NOTE: THIS FUEL CANNOT BE SHIPPED AIR DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS OF THIS FLAMMABLE PRODUCT. CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS STATES.
Order today and be confident that you will receive your order quickly and easily. In general, heavier Fireplaces and Heating Equipment ship within 3-5 business days and are delivered via freight and curbside. Smaller items that ship non-freight are delivered to your door, like regular Fedex/UPS shipments.
Most packages arrive within a week of shipment. Place your order today and leave the rest to us!
The shipping cost for 2nd Day Air is $135 for all non-freight heating equipment products, and $185 for non-freight Overnight Delivery. You can choose either of these shipping options during your checkout. The best way to get your item quickly is to order online today.
Heavy freight items, such as Fireplaces and Patio Heaters, can only be shipped truckline/freight and cannot be rushed as they travel by 18-wheeler trucks.
Order today and get your order or Fireplace in a few days!
Most custom products (Fireplaces) are made to order and take 7-14 business days to build. This includes custom colors and upholstery.
If you require inside delivery, please let us know in the notes section when ordering or email us afterwards for a White Glove Delivery quote.
Freight shipments are free to commercial addresses only. All residential addresses incur an additional $100 fee due to the stricter carrier insurance requirements.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, our customer service department can arrange a return authorization within 14-30 days, depending on the manufacturer. Please note:
- Customized or upgraded order/products are non-refundable.
- Used products are non-refundable
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions and please review our return policy on damaged items below.
All products that are custom-made, which includes all Fireplaces and Firepits with custom finishes, custom widths and options, premium colors, and leather upholstery are not cancelable or refundable as they are made to order.
Once the manufacturer begins building your product, they have invested in the resources required to build it and cannot cancel the order, nor provide a refund if you choose to cancel.
If your order/box appears to have gotten damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately.
- Make a note of the damage when you sign for the package.
- Take photos of the damaged item and email us at support@DecoBlaze.com.
- Report concealed damage within calendar 5 days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Immediately report any shortage of boxes--the number of boxes will be shown on the delivery receipt which you sign.
- Do not discard either the packaging or the item under any circumstance.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
We will do our best to expedite a replacement unit/parts to you at no cost. All approved returns need to be issued an RMA number (return authorization number) before being shipped back.
Failure to follow the above procedures or to note damage on the delivery receipt will nullify all shipping insurance and our ability to refund or replace your product. No exceptions.
The fastest and easiest way to cancel an order is to reply to the instant order confirmation you received when you place your order online. Cancellations must be submitted prior to the item shipping, otherwise you will be responsible for all shipping charges and any manufacturer restocking fee.
Please also review exclusions for custom-made orders under "Are custom-made items refundable?"
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, our customer service department can arrange a return authorization within 15 days of the receipt of your merchandise.
- The product must be returned in new condition in the original boxes with all the paperwork for refunds, credit, or exchange.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- If you received a free shipping promotion when ordering, the full shipping amount will be deducted when getting a refund or exchange.
- Some companies allow exchanges only within the return periods (see Absolute Satisfaction Return Policy above, or if you are unsure, please contact us prior to ordering).
Please email us for more information.
Restocking fees vary based on the manufacturer (15-35%). Please reach out to us before placing an order and we will inform you of any restocking fees by manufacturer or brand.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions you might have.
Thank you for choosing Deco Blaze today!
Anywhere Fireplace is the modern answer to fireplaces.
It offers sophisticated, contemporary style fireplaces that are ventless, high quality, eco-friendly, at a price within reach of everyone.
Now you can easily do so with the Anywhere Fireplace. The high style and distinctive contemporary design of the Anywhere Fireplace line of products allows the ambiance of a fireplace to be enjoyed in any space and with certain styles designed for indoor and outdoor use.
The Anywhere Fireplace line of products is sure to match most any décor. It adds a rich warm atmosphere to your bedroom, living room, den, dining room, patio, garden, deck, pool or anywhere you want.
BENEFITS OF THE ANYWHERE FIREPLACE:
CAN BE PUT ANYWHERE
Easy to hang on wall mount models
Floor Stand models
No Chimney or flue required
No gas or electrical connection needed
No construction required
AFFORDABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Only looks rich, but at affordable price
1 quart of fuel burns for up to 5 hours
Heats a room up to 375 sq ft
Produces between 4,000 - 8,500 BTU per hr
Cost comparable to pretreated or wood logs
ECO-FRIENDLY AND SAFE FUEL
Burns liquid or gel bio-ethanol fuel
(depending on model)
No soot or ash, no messy clean-up
Only gives off water vapor and CO2
HIGH STYLE, HIGH QUALITY
Sophisticated contemporary designs
High quality materials
Matches most any décor
Has beautiful dancing orange flames
Beautiful Finishes: Stainless Steel, Black Satin
Power coat, or high gloss white paint
All the fireplaces are ventless, requiring no construction, chimney, or gas lines. There are models that are wall mounted and others that are placed on a floor or any steady surface. Using the appropriate liquid or gel fuel, they create beautiful real flames.